ADVANCED CLUSTER DEXTRIN–INFUSED PRE–WORKOUT
HOW DOES PRE-EXTREME WORK?
- Builds explosiveness, power, and strength†
- Includes 15G of Cluster Dextrin®
- Enhances endurance and increases reps†
- Accelerates performance and recovery†
- Supercharges mental focus and acuity†
- No proprietary blends and full label disclosure.
- 15G Cluster Dextrin
- 3.2G Beta-Alanine
- 1650MG Stimulant Complex
NutraBio PRE Extreme is the hardcore and ultra-high stim version of
our original PRE formula. On top of the time tested and research proven
ingredient profile already found in PRE; we added 15,000 mg of Cluster
Dextrin and 4 mg of Yohimbe to PRE Extreme in order to rapidly supply
working muscles with fuel (glycogen) and take your energy and focus to
the next level. This potent combination makes
PRE Extreme the most advanced, most intense, and hardest hitting
pre-workout on the market today that will allow you to push your limits
further than ever before. PRE Extreme is built upon clinically dosed
and scientifically backed ingredients proven to maximize workout
performance and produce results. Athletes of all levels realize that in
order achieve the most effective training session that energy,
strength, endurance, and focus are a must. A complete pre-workout
supplement should support all of these benefits. The synergistic
combination of ingredients found in PRE Extreme help prepare your body
physiologically and psychologically by amplifying energy, enhancing the
mind-muscle connection, and supporting increases in muscular strength,
power, and endurance. From top to bottom PRE Extreme will help keep
you training stronger and longer. Take a deeper look into PRE Extreme
and you will find:
- Clinical doses of 21 research-backed ingredients
- 15,000 mg of highly branched cyclic dextrin to rapidly fuel muscles with steady state glycogen to enhance performance
- 350mg combined of caffeine anhydrous and Infinergy Di-Caffeine
Malate to boost energy, increase focus, and provide greater training
intensity. All without a caffeine crash.
- 4 mg of Yohimbe HCL to increase adrenaline levels in the body and increase fat burning.
- 2500mg of Beta-Alanine to increase endurance and help counteract fatigue caused by hydrogen ion accumulation.
- 2000mg of Pharmapure creatine monohydrate for greater strength, power, and muscle growth.
- 3500mg of L-Leucine to help prevent muscle catabolism and lessen recovery time between sessions.
- 300mg of Theapure L-Theanine. When combined with caffeine promotes enhanced cognition and attention.
- 100mcg of Huperzine A to promote a strong mind-muscle connection and supercharge mental focus.
- 2500mg of betaine anhydrous to support creatine production,
increase power and strength output, and protect cells from dehydration.
- 1000mg of Agmatine sulfate and 750mg Nitrosigine to stimulate
nitric oxide pathways leading to greater vasodilation and bigger muscle
- 2214mg electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain
water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and
increase exercise capacity.
- 5mg of Bioperine black pepper extract to enhance absorption of the active ingredients in PRE.
- L-Citrulline (6000mg) – Increases nitric oxide production, reduces fatigue, and improves endurance
Since day one NutraBio has never been happy maintaining the status quo when it comes to pre-workouts. We have always been the innovators; not the replicators. Although
the industry makes it seems like non-proprietary blends, proper
dosing, and scientifically backed ingredients are something new; the
fact is NutraBio pioneered this trend over 15 years ago. We focused on
creating the best, and we've done just that with PRE Extreme. PRE
Extreme has everything you need in one comprehensive, open label,
clinically dosed formula and nothing you don't. We pride ourselves on
purity. What you see on the label is exactly what you get. PRE Extreme
contains no fillers, excipients, proprietary blends, or other
potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives.
At the end of the day, NutraBio isn't just about marketing hype and
trying to maximize our profit. It's all about giving athletes what
they want to meet their performance needs by giving them access to
clean supplements that are innovative and effective. Like you, we want
to train hard and see the results of our efforts. Compare NutraBio PRE
Extreme to any other so called "hard core" pre-workout on the market
and ask yourself whose formula was created WITHOUT COMPROMISE. We think
you'll find that even the most self-proclaimed strongest formulated
pre-workouts pale in comparison to PRE Extreme.
Game over. NutraBio PRE Extreme dominates the pre-workout landscape.
Still not convinced NutraBio PRE Extreme will take your
workout to the next level? Check out an independent review of PRE
Extreme from the folks at Price Plow
Read why PRE Extreme made it into PricePlow's 2016 best pre-workout supplement list.
The Science Behind NutraBio PRE Extreme
A closer look at the 21 ingredients and doses used to make NutraBio PRE Extreme the most hardcore pre-workout on the market
RAPID GLYCOGEN PRE-LOAD SYSTEM (15,000 mg)
HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN (AS CLUSTER DEXTRIN) (15,000 MG)
- Cyclic Dextrin is a clinically studied carbohydrate that is rapidly absorbed and provides fuel (glycogen) to working muscles.
- Cluster Dextrin is highly soluble and promotes fast gastric
emptying times; virtually eliminating any gastric distress often
associated with less advanced carbohydrates.
- Cluster Dextrin maintains a slow release, offering the ideal
interaction between carbohydrate breakdown and the normal release of
free fatty acids. The result: superior carbohydrate absorption and
- In 2013 human clinical trials of Cluster Dextrin, 24 adult male
athletes showed that during cycling exercise, the group administered 15
grams of Cluster Dextrin performed better than those who took the same
amount of a maltodextrin.
- Unlike other formulations using Cluster Dextrin that have
dextrose or maltodextrin hidden in the "other ingredients," NutraBio
uses only pure Cluster Dextrin
ATHLETIC ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE COMPLEX (8500 mg)
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that plays an important role in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation.
- It is converted to L-Arginine in the body to support L-Arginine and nitric oxide levels.
- Increased production of nitric oxide (NO) promotes vascular
dilation which improves oxygen and blood circulation throughout the
- L-Citrulline is also expected to relieve muscle fatigue through ammonia elimination.
- A 2015 study conducted by Bailey et al. found subjects who
supplemented with 6000mg L-Citrulline for 7 days were able to improve
oxygen uptake and performance during high-intensity exercise.
BETA ALANINE (3200 mg)
- Beta-alanine (BA) is a version of the amino acid alanine which
serves as the precursor to carnosine (ß-alanyl-L-histidine) in skeletal
muscle. Supplementing with BA is a highly effective means of
increasing muscle carnosine content. Increased muscle carnosine helps
buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in
muscles as exercise intensity increases.
- Beta-Alanine supplementation has been linked to improved exercise
performance and delayed fatigue at higher intensities in both trained
and untrained individuals in events lasting 1-4 minutes.
- Increases in lean muscle mass and muscular endurance have also been noted with supplementation.
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of
beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared
to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
ATP POWER, STRENGTH, & RECOVERY COMPLEX (9000 mg)
L-LEUCINE (3500 mg)
- Leucine is one of the essential branched chain amino acids
(BCAA). By itself it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis; the
process responsible for muscle growth and recovery. This is why it is
often referred to as the "main" amino acid.
- Supplementation with at least 2/grams daily leucine has been
shown decrease muscle soreness, lessen recovery time between workouts,
and increase lean muscle mass.
- Howatson et al. (2012) discovered that leucine (combined with
isoleucine and valine) administered before muscle damaging resistance
exercises reduced indices of muscle damage and accelerated recovery in
resistance trained males.
- NutraBio's leucine is derived from fermented vegetables sources as opposed to animal based sources.
BETAINE ANHYDROUS (2500 mg)
- Betaine, scientifically referred to as Trimethylglycine, is a
metabolite of choline. Betaine's two main functions in the body are as
a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects
proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other
physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert
homocysteine to L-methionine, and is therefore, a precursor to
- Doses of 2500-6000mg betaine daily may increase muscular strength, endurance, and total training volume.
- Betaine also plays a role in hepatic fat metabolism, promoting
muscle protein synthesis, and has been suggested to increase nitric
- A study conducted by the University of Connecticut found that
individuals supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice/daily
increased bench press power 20%.
ELECTROLYTE & HYDRATION OPTIMIZER (2214 mg)
TAURINE (1500 mg)
- Taurine is one of the most important, useful, and safest amino
acids. Taurine is best known for its beneficial effects on the heart
and cardiovascular system. Early clinical research also suggests that
taurine, in combination with caffeine, can produce improvements in
mental performance. When the body engages in extreme physical
activity, it no longer will be able to produce the necessary amounts of
taurine, therefore supplementation becomes necessary.
- Taurine is involved in the regulation of core body temperature and may help prevent heat stress and stroke.
- Taurine is also acts is an osmolyte; assisting the body in maintaining proper water balance.
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with
taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly
improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also
decreased exercise induced DNA damage.
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (AS CALCI-K) (525 mg) & SODIUM PHOSPHATE (189mg)
- Calcium, potassium, and phosphorus are vital electrolytes needed
to maintain bodily water balance and facilitate motor neuron function.
- The combination of these electrolytes in CALCI-K are highly soluble and readily absorbed by the body.
- Electrolytes have been shown to prevent muscle cramps and are essential to normal muscular contractions.
- As we exercise electrolytes are lost through sweat and must be replaced in order to prevent decreases in performance
- Sims et al. (2007) discovered that pre-exercise ingestion of a
high-sodium beverage increased plasma volume before exercise and
involved less thermoregulatory and perceived strain during exercise and
increased exercise capacity in warm conditions.
FOCUS, DRIVE, & STIMULATION COMPLEX (1954 mg)
N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE (1200 mg)
- Tyrosine is an essential amino acid whose primary role in the
body is as the direct precursor to thyroxine and to the hormones
dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Tyrosine may improve both endurance and anaerobic performance via metabolic and/or neurotransmitter upregulation.
- Tyrosine also improves mental acuity, focus, and mood by increasing levels of catecholamines found in the bloodstream.
- A study done at the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
reported that a dose of L-Tyrosine, when provided to sleep deprived
subjects, ameliorated psychomotor performance declines associated with
CAFFEINE (250 mg) and INFINERGY (100 mg DI-CAFFEINE MALATE) (350 mg total caffeine)
- Caffeine, like creatine, it one of the most studied and proven
ergogenic (performance enhancing) aids. Although caffeine can affect a
wide variety of motor and mental functions it is most commonly used to
improve endurance exercise, focus and cognitive performance, and
improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a
thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase
the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Dicaffeine Malate, as the name implies, is the combination of
caffeine and malic acid. Adding malic acid to caffeine is thought to
calm the digestive effects of caffeine and thought to replenish the
energy produced by caffeine (either through increased fat oxidation or
ATP production). Malic acid may also weaken the feeling of a caffeine
crash and slow tolerance development to caffeine.
- According to the research higher doses of caffeine, in the 250-450mg range, are needed to provide an ergogenic benefit.
The ISSN position stand on caffeine concluded:
- Caffeine can act to enhance alertness and vigilance during times of exhaustive exercise that requires sustained focus.
- Caffeine is an effective ergogenic aid for sustained maximal
endurance activity, and has also been shown to be very effective for
enhancing time trial performance.
- Caffeine can enhance, not inhibit, glycogen resynthesis during the recovery phase of exercise.
- Caffeine is beneficial for high-intensity exercise of prolonged duration
THEAPURE (L-THEANINE) (300 mg)
- L-Theanine is an amino acid, that when consumed produces GABA and
glutamate, two neurotransmitters that act on the brain to reduce the
- Research suggests that L-Theanine's biggest supplemental role may be in taking the "edge" off of other stimulants.
- A combination of L-Theanine with caffeine is noted to be synergistic in promoting cognition and attention.
- Giesbrecht et al. found the combination of L-theanine and
caffeine significantly improved accuracy during task switching,
self-reported alertness, and reduced self-reported tiredness.
YOHIMBINE HCL (4 mg)
- Yohimbe is an alkaloid that is considered a general stimulant that works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body.
- In some cases Yohimbe increases blood vessel dilation which may enhance energy levels during workouts.
- Increases in cognitive performance have also been noted in those supplementing with Yohimbe.
- Yohimbe also may act as a fat burning compound by acting upon the
adrenergic receptor system of fat cells, which regulate thermogenesis.
- A study conducted by Ostojic (2006) found elite male soccer
players who supplemented with Yohimbe for 21 days reduced average body
fat levels from 9.3% to 7.1%
HUPERZINE A (100 mcg)
- Huperizine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter
acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means it prevents the breakdown and
increases the amount of acetylcholine; an important neurotransmitter in
the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine-A can enhance focus, memory and mood.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who
supplemented with Huperzine A for 4 weeks improved learning performance
and memort compared to a placebo group.
NITRIC OXIDE PERFORMANCE MATRIX (1750 mg)
AGMATINE SULFATE (1000 mg)
- Agmatine Sulfate is a byproduct of Arginine through
decarboxylation. It produces other byproducts that are involved in cell
growth, structural and metabolic support to the nervous system.
- Decarboxylated arginine cannot be broken down in the liver and
consequently increases blood flow to working muscles through
- Agmatine has also been shown to manipulate pain receptors which may allow you to train past normal pain thresholds.
- PRE uses a vegan source of agmatine that us derived from fermented plants.
INOSITOL ARGININE SILICATE (AS NITROSIGINE) (750 mg)
- Nitrosigine is a bonded complex of arginine and silicon that
helps enhance nitric oxide levels to a greater degree compared to
- Increased nitric oxide levels promote the relaxation of smooth
muscle in blood vessels, increasing blood flow to working muscles.
- In pre-clinical studies nitrosigine was found to be more
biologically active than arginine chloride. The research also showed
enhanced blood flow during and after exercise which may help with
muscle growth and recovery.
NUTRIENT ABSORPTION ENHANCER (5 mg)
PIPER NIGRUM EXTRACT (AS BIOPERINE)
- BioPerine is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper that
contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.
- Numerous clinical studies suggest that when a 5 mg dose of
BioPerine is taken with other supplements, it increases the absorption
of those supplements by 30 to 2,000 percent.
- In sum BioPerine significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption
- At NutraBio, we like to call this "bioavailability insurance" for
our highly technical formulations that rely on extremely pure and
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and
Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease.