1. Is MRE LITE vegan friendly?
Just like regular MRE, MRE LITE is not vegan
friendly. MRE LITE is made from animal protein sources such as fish,
beef, eggs and chicken.
2. Is MRE LITE dairy free?
NO. While MRE Lite contains no whey protein, it does contain dairy and should not be consumed if you have a dairy allergy.
3. Does MRE LITE contain whey?
No whey but mixes super easy.
4. Can MRE LITE be used as a meal replacement?
MRE LITE can be used as a quick snack in between meals.
5. Is MRE LITE foamy?
Minimal foam if any.
6. Is MRE LITE clumpy?
No MRE LITE mixes super easily and goes down smooth.
7. Is MRE LITE meant to only be mixed with water?
No just like regular MRE , LITE can be mixed with water, milk, almond milk or whatever your preference is.
8. Is MRE LITE gluten free?
Yes MRE LITE is gluten free.
9. Can you taste the salmon?
No you absolutely can NOT taste the salmon.