1. Can I stack BIG NOISE with TOTAL WAR for my pre-workout?
Yes. TOTAL WAR has a strong pump component but BIG
NOISE magnifies pump through different NO pathways. Additionally, the
focus component of BIG NOISE can ramp up mental focus during training.
2. Is BIG NOISE fine to use on its own for a pre-workout?
Yes, BIG NOISE is a very strong non-stimulant pre workout.
3. I train late at night, will BIG NOISE keep me awake?
No, with BIG NOISE lacking stimulants it’s a perfect choice for late night workouts
4. Why do you use Glycerol Monostearate instead of HydroMAX?
To ensure your product stays free of hardening or
clumps in the powder, we have opted not to use HydroMax. In our past
experiences, the clumping issues far outweigh the benefits so we refrain
from using it in our products.
5. What is the purpose of focus ingredients in a pump product?
With added focus ingredients, you can develop a strong mind muscle connection which will also help to maximize your pump.
6. Why is Betaine included in the formula?
Betaine has been included in BIG NOISE for muscular
endurance benefits. Betaine is also known as trimethylglycine. TMG is
essentially creatine minus a methyl group. So when TMG gains a methyl
group in the body, it increases muscle creatine levels which ultimately
increases muscular endurance.
7. How many scoops can I take in one workout?
The ideal amount of BIG NOISE is 1-2 leveled scoops
8. Should I take BIG NOISE on non-training days?
Yes, BIG NOISE does not need to be cycled. In addition, because it acts as a vasodialator it aids in circulation.
9. Will BIG NOISE benefit me pre-cardio?
BIG NOISE helps to dilate blood vessels, thus
increasing circulation and blood flow. With greater blood flow,
nutrient delivery and waste removal is potentially improved.
10. Can I stack with a fat burner such as DOUBLE TAP since I heard caffeine/stimulants are vaso-constrictors?
Yes, but you will still experience full pumps even
while using DOUBLE TAP. Recent studies have shown that caffeine is also a
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and
Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease.